[EP-tech] Re: Irstats error after updating my version of eprints (3.2 --> 3.3)

Re Seb,

I installed irstats (bazaar) and updated 5 files:

  * process_stats
  * z_irstats2.pl
  * fp_stats
  * set_finder
  * get

I raised the script (process_stats) without error.

I have a question: I see usage statistics updated months are much
smaller than in previous months. This may be normal, I do not know. This
version detects perhaps more robots?

Thank you anyway.

jean-marie

Le 12/09/2014 11:24, sf2 a ?crit :