From: John Salter [mailto:J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk]
Sent: 03 November 2014 10:06
To: 'eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk'
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Error downloading Romeo autocomplete file from eprints.org

Hi,
I?ve just tried ? downloaded OK for me. If you want a copy some other way, let me know.

One thing I did notice in the file:
Some ISSNs are fine:
<li id="for:value:component:_issn">0091-7613</li>

Some look ?interesting?:
<li id="for:value:component:_issn">0734&acirc;??7324</li>
or:

<li id="for:value:component:_issn">0734&acirc;<80><93>7324</li>

Looking at the Sherpa API record for this journal: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/api29.php?issn=0734-7324, there doesn?t look to be anything wrong.

I?m not sure what processing happens to turn the romeo data into the autocomplete data - can someone at EPS explain what?s going on?