From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Poppy Puspa Sari
Sent: Friday, 17 October 2014 3:27 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] (no subject)

Dear all,

I'm really new to Eprints and I am really excited to use it. However, I saw that many people even organizations encounter problem with max_item like in the image I attached.

I have already read from this article -->https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/master/perl_lib/EPrints/Update/Views.pm .  Can I set the max_item from the GUI? Is there a video tutorial about this case?

Thank you for your attention and I'm really sorry to bother you. Sorry for my english.

Best Regards,

Poppy Puspa Sari