[EP-tech] Re: how to use bazaar eprint

Thank you Seb and Jacob. I will try again installing irstats2 to my eprints. I hope this one will success.

Thank you,
Best regards
Agung Prasetyo
http://sir.stikom.edu/

On Oct 15, 2014 6:44 PM, "sf2" <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

And for complimentary notes, there's always:

http://eprints.github.io/irstats2/

As linked from

https://github.com/eprints/irstats2

Seb