[EP-tech] (no subject)

Hi All,

I’m currently using EPrints 3.3.11 (Bearberry). I need to add new Item Type to the repository (etc: Final Project) and make it available when to Deposit new items. See image below as I need it to be available on this page.

Inline image 1

Already check on available documentations to do this, however I tried and fail.

Ref: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/14817.html

Need your kindness to show how to do this. For your information, I’m really new to Perl and so far successfully made changes based on detail documentation available in EPrints Wiki only.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mohd Izamri Ismail (Izam)

Analyst Programmer

Management Information System (MIS)

HELP University, BZ-2, Pusat Bdr Damansara (Main Block),

50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Mobile: +6019 6690190

Email: izamri.ismail@help.edu.my

“University Of Achievers”