[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Branding of Repository - use Twitter Bootstrap Theme?
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Branding of Repository - use Twitter Bootstrap Theme?
- From: J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk (John Salter)
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 16:54:14 +0100
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|17a72dff3c4d6e24b8569576629ce31fq4BBWi14eprintsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <EMEW3|17a72dff3c4d6e24b8569576629ce31fq4BBWi14eprintsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
This may be of interest:
?I've been looking at a few frameworks lately - I quite like Bootstrap as it's easy to get neat responsive pages with very little effort. A good summary of common CSS frameworks: http://usablica.github.io/front-end-frameworks/compare.html?
But I think that?s in the pipeline for EPrints [next major version]?
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Kane
Sent: 12 May 2014 11:32
To: Eprints Technical
Subject: [EP-tech] Branding of Repository - use Twitter Bootstrap Theme?
I would like to change from the default EPrints interface. I wonder how easy it is to customise. For example, I would really like to implement a Twitter Bootstrap theme.
Has anyone tried this, I wonder?
David F. Kane, MSc (Econ). ILS.
Waterford Institute of Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...