[EP-tech] Re: Login required to retrieve requested documents

On 10/09/14 14:31, Andrew Beeken wrote:
I¹m not trying to be awkward here, just trying to understand this process
as my colleagues here are disagreeing! So, when we or the academic
receives a ³Request Copy² email there is a link in that email to say
³Approve this request² which then takes them to EPrints to confirm that
they approve the request. The requester then receives an email with a link
to download their document. If you¹re saying that this can¹t be done then
isn¹t the above a redundant feature?

Nope - you're not being awkward..... I didn't know it did that (I don't use it)

The way it was explained to me was the sending of the document was up to the depositor.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.