Private Bag 3036, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
Phone: +64-(0)7-834 8800 ext 8633
Fax: +64-(0)7-838 8257
Email: ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz
Web: http://www.wintec.ac.nz/

[WIN01]

________________________________

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy it or show it to anyone; please telephone or email the sender at Wintec immediately and return the original email. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment which may be included with this message.