[EP-tech] Re: File Upload customisation

I've got the separate uploads working, and now I'm trying to get the documents to display in a sensible part of the details screen, however, it seems to be stuck listing all the documents under one of the later stages, and I'm struggling to spot where I can edit the behaviour. I'm trying to do it in Details.pm, but still only get a single stage to play with rather than (ideally) all of them or at least the one with the Documents in the Workflow...

Any ideas?

Lizz