[EP-tech] Re: Issues following database change (possibly...)

Authorid.pm is the result of internal customisation from before my time -
a way to allow us to identify users by their internal HR provided ID’s.

Now, I’ve not fiddled with the code here at all but I’m wondering if my
updating the database has somehow messed up that side of the alterations.
It SHOULDN’T have done as they’re still intact and working locally and I
did the same procedure.

Plans for tomorrow: Try a full Apache restart. Then try rebuilding all
views.

As I say, the problem is trying to access the user browse, so the problem
seems user related.