[EP-tech] Eprints on ubuntu 14.04 LTS

A few days ago I try to upgrade my ubuntu server from 12.04.04 lts to 14.04
lts. With the OS upgrade, the apache also upgrade to 2.4.7. There different
config at apache 2.4.7. I don't know what is it,but it makes eprints can't
run. I already try with change the vhost file with .conf,but still no
success.
Finally,I back to ubuntu 12.04 with old apache,and it is running well.

Is there any library that already try eprints on ubuntu 14.04 with apache
2.4.7 and running well?

Need advice.

Thank you

Best regards,