From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Nick Wallingford
Sent: 16 June 2014 09:38
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: generate_views - no list pages...

Thank you for that, John...

I wasn't aware the .html (such as your 2013.html) was glued together
when requested - I'd assumed they were built (static) in the same was as
the index.html files.

So I seem to have all the same sort of files as you - but still getting
the 404.

Error logs for apache 'point' at what would be the .html, in that same
directory, but can't find it:

script '/usr/share/eprints3/archives/test/html/en/view/year/2005.html'
not found or unable to stat, referer: http://research.i.ac.nz/view/year/

I've got some updating of the server to do tomorrow, so may wait until
that is all stabilised before worrying with it much more...

So far, certainly enjoying eprints - a very mature product with most all
of the features my polytechnic is looking for, I think...

Nick Wallingford
Tauranga, NZ