[EP-tech] Re: About IRStats2

Thank you for your reply Seb

I am using EPrints 3.3.12 in Ubuntu server 12.04LTS and the latest IRStats2
from Bazzar (1.0.1)

My apache log is:

Stats::Handler: requested processor 'countries' does not exist.
[Fri Jul 25 09:54:42 2014] [error] Can't call method "conf" on an undefined
value at /usr/share/eprints3/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Data.pm line
200.\n

Do you suspect why authors stats have no entries? Subjects, University
structure, Item type and EPrint ID are OK.

Thank you in advance
Kostas Pgasinos