[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: About IRStats2
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: About IRStats2
- From: sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastien Francois)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:23:30 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAM+zcKJK6O1xv5iY_U2LfZioSzkGnTJ8=xMmW1hHM84G9Fn=-A@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <53D0F64A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAM+zcK+_R5Kdo9DgKTOayiC08HV+TXZNN7mL=cKjTCMbqbH05A@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|927100974d74bf01c5a60af79c7fa41eq6ND3R14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|53D0F64A.email@example.com> <CAM+zcKJK6O1xv5iY_U2LfZioSzkGnTJ8=xMmW1hHM84G9Fn=-A@mail.gmail.com>
Do you have a URL I can look at?
It seems like there are some issues with your data (the "countries' does
not exist" error indicates some issues with Geo::IP). Do you get any
related errors/warnings when you run "bin/epadmin test"?
If that were possible, I'd re-generate all the stats:
bin/stats/process_stats <id> --uninstall
bin/stats/process_stats <id> --setup --verbose
As you know, this may take some time (depending on the size of your
On 25/07/14 08:12, pgasinos pgs wrote:
> Thank you for your reply Seb
> I am using EPrints 3.3.12 in Ubuntu server 12.04LTS and the latest
> IRStats2 from Bazzar (1.0.1)
> My apache log is:
> Stats::Handler: requested processor 'countries' does not exist.
> [Fri Jul 25 09:54:42 2014] [error] Can't call method "conf" on an
> undefined value at
> /usr/share/eprints3/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Data.pm line 200.\n
> Do you suspect why authors stats have no entries? Subjects, University
> structure, Item type and EPrint ID are OK.
> Thank you in advance
> Kostas Pgasinos
> 2014-07-24 15:04 GMT+03:00 Sebastien Francois <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
> <mailto:sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>>:
> Which versions of EPrints and IRStats2 are you using, and what's
> the error in the apache error logs?
> On 24/07/14 12:52, pgasinos pgs wrote:
>> In the Origin of downloads when I am trying to "Export as" any of
>> the XML or CSV I get a " Internal Server Error. The server
>> encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
>> to complete your request."
>> Everything else (except Authors that also shows "No matches" no
>> matter what) seems to work.
>> What might be the problem? I believe I have installed correctly
>> GeoIP and Date::Calc modules
>> Kostas Pgasinos
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...