[EP-tech] Re: Restored users do not sort properly

Hi Florian,

Perhaps your ordering issue relates to the following issue:
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/48

About exporting passwords: perhaps you can patch the relevant code in
EPrints for the duration of your export (MetaField::Secret::to_sax
presumably).

When you INSERT'ed the missing users, did you also INSERT data into the
aux. tables (user_roles etc)?

Seb.