From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Masomeh Adhami
Sent: 29 January 2014 05:46
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: registration problem

Hi, I have problem with my repository registration. when users want to create an account, after filling out the form, they encounter with following error:

"The system is currently unable to send email. Please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact the administrator<mailto:halavati at gmail.com> with details."
how should I config my repository and remove this problem? please help me. I am amatour in this repository configuration.