[EP-tech] Ordering of >1 associable author's series by the respective number in each

Hi,

we have defined a view of the author series. When an eprint has more than one creator, each of them can have a series with that eprint in it.

We order these series by number. So in cfg.d/eprint_fields.pl we defined a compound field that way:
          {
            'name' => 'schriftenreihe',
            'type' => 'compound',
            'multiple' => 1,
            'fields' => [
                          {
                            'sub_name' => 'cluster_id',
                            'top' => 'sr',
                            'type' => 'subject',
                            'browse_link' => 'schriftenreihen',
'render_single_value' => \&schriftenreihe_value,
                          },
                          {
                            'sub_name' => 'order',
                            'type' => 'text',
                            'input_cols' => 10,
                            'allow_null' => 1,
'make_single_value_orderkey' => \&schrr_id_orderkey, 'render_single_value' => \&schriftenreihe_ordervalue,
                          },
                        ],
            'input_boxes' => 1,
          },

Our view definition in cfg.d/views.pl:
        {
                id => "schriftenreihen",
                menus => [
                        {
                                fields => [ "schriftenreihe_cluster_id" ],
                                hideempty => 1,
                        },
                ],
                citation => "schriftenreihe_tr",
                order => "schriftenreihe_order",
                #variations => [
                #    "DEFAULT;render_fn=render_view_items_table"
                #],
        },

This obviously does not make EPrints sort the entries by the number e.g. in the series "Verhoeven, Ursula" but sort simply by all numbers comma-separated: http://archiv.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/propylaeumdok/view/schriftenreihen/sr-31.html

Is it possible / can I change that to meet the said need? To answer a part of my own question, ordering so might be possible with a respective ordering callback associated to the compound field (on compound level) to simply join the components, but still all the numbers are displayed in a bulk instead of only the single number which applies for the viewed series, aren't they?

Kind regards,
Florian

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)