[EP-tech] Re: Export Eprints in Excel format

Have you installed the following pre-requisites:

- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel (export)
- Spreadsheet::ParseExcel (import)

?

Seb

On 13/04/14 08:47, Dimitrakakis Georgios wrote:
I did install it from the Bazaar and it is shown under installed with
options disable and uninstall, so I guess it is enabled as well!!

But I don't seem able to find how to use it!!

There is no option like these in the Export field!!

Could you help me with that??

Best,

G.