[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: remove "request a copy"
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: remove "request a copy"
- From: J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk (John Salter)
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 14:16:08 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|4131d9b3f7692fd032fdf698171c6f1dq14E4a14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|52F2459A.email@example.com>
- References: <52F2459A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <EMEW3|4131d9b3f7692fd032fdf698171c6f1dq14E4a14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|52F2459A.email@example.com>
You might just need to regenerate the abstract pages:
should do it - you might want to test on one of them by doing:
~/bin/generate_abstracts [ARCHIVEID] [eprintid]
If that doesn't work, let us know.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of stof999 at cmdt.ch
Sent: 05 February 2014 14:07
To: Eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] remove "request a copy"
we imported some 36000 publications from a foreign system into our
eprint (boris.unibe.ch) repository, using a special import user as
in the foreign system were no full text stored, so the imported eprint
also do not have a full text.
now there are a lot of "request a copy" demands for this eprints,
which we can't support. so we like to remove the "request a copy" link
for this eprint, doing this by remove the email adress for the import
according to the source code there should no "request" link be showed
when there is no contact_email AND no email of the depositing user.
but the request link will now only be removed when the eprint is
edited and stored.
is there a way to force this change?
thanks a lot.
*** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/