[EP-tech] Re: Export Eprints in Excel format

you can use this howto to build a custom plugin:

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Contribute:_Plugins/ExportPluginsExcel

or this (can also import from excel)

http://bazaar.eprints.org/315/

Il 09/04/2014 09:34, Dimitrakakis Georgios ha scritto:
Dear all,

is it possible to extract the EPrints in an Excel format where each
field is on a different column?

For example I would like something like the following:

Title| Authors | Journal | Publisher | Year | Pages |

where each one of the fields is on different column.

I have tried to get it from the database using a custom script but
unfortunately all information is not stored in one table (unless I
have missed something).

If someone could point me out where to get (on which tables) the
afforementioned data I would be grateful!

Best,

G.