[EP-tech] Re: Weird "session" problem within EPrints 3.3.11

Hi,

Yes, but how do I do it? I have only this virtual host configured into my server (using SSL):

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
<VirtualHost *:443>
       SSLEngine On
       SSLCertificateFile   /usr/lib/ssl/certs/mycert.crt
       SSLCertificateKeyFile   /usr/lib/ssl/star_mycert.key
       SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/ssl/private/bundle.crt

        Include /usr/share/eprints3/cfg/apache_ssl.conf
</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>

and in the 10_core_config.pl file I have:

$c->{host} = 'eprints.mydomain.org';
$c->{port} = 80;
$c->{aliases} = [];
$c->{securehost} = 'eprints.mydomain.org';
$c->{secureport} = 443;
$c->{http_root} = undef;

Regards.