[EP-tech] Re: Browse Views Error

OK! I think I 've found the solution to this problem!

For some reason it doesn't look for the Normalize.pm in the perl
directory where it is installed! Instead is checking the

/eprints3/perl_lib/Unicode/Normalize.pm

If I rename that one then is checking the /lib/perl5 directory and
generate views is creating the authors list!

I don't know why this is happening or if it's "safe" to do something
like that but it works!

Best,

G.