[EP-tech] Re: Weird "session" problem within EPrints 3.3.11

Is it switching between http and https?
I think you can have an http session without an https one and vice-versa.

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Joel Rosental R.
Sent: 05 July 2013 13:58
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Weird "session" problem within EPrints 3.3.11

Hi,

I'm having a strange behavior with EPrints 3.3.11. This is the problem:
When I login into EPrints and click on "Deposit Item" I get a menu to
choose the Item Type (everything is fine until this point).

If I continue through the workflow I can deposit the item without
problem, but if on that screen (choosing the item type) I click on for
instance,  "Home" button, then besides taking me to the main webpage
(HOME), it "destroys" my session as I appear as I haven't logged in yet.

Any ideas of why I'm getting this behavior?

--

Joel Rosental R.
System Administrator

Tel: +34 91 481 69 87