[EP-tech] Weird "session" problem within EPrints 3.3.11

Hi,

I'm having a strange behavior with EPrints 3.3.11. This is the problem: When I login into EPrints and click on "Deposit Item" I get a menu to choose the Item Type (everything is fine until this point).

If I continue through the workflow I can deposit the item without problem, but if on that screen (choosing the item type) I click on for instance, "Home" button, then besides taking me to the main webpage (HOME), it "destroys" my session as I appear as I haven't logged in yet.

Any ideas of why I'm getting this behavior?

--

Joel Rosental R.
System Administrator

Tel: +34 91 481 69 87