[EP-tech] Re: Setting Storage Path for Local Storage

Mark,

Have a look at paths.pl in defaultcfg/cfg.d. Copy it to your archive's
cfg.d and make any changes you want, or make the corresponding change in
your own plugin.

Andrew

On 19/03/13 16:12, Mark Allsopp wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> Firstly apologies if this is a bit of a newbie question and the answer
> is in the documentation.
> I have googled and searched the docs, but as yet can't find anything
> that helps me out with this.
>

> I'm currently trying to create a storage plugin, that is essentially
> writes files to a defined local storage location.
>
> What I can't find is where the document path is set in the local
> plugin (or elsewhere) and how I can set this in any overridden methods
> in the new plugin.
> For example, rather the writing to ARCHIVE_ID/documents , I'd like to
> write to ARCHIVE_ID/foo.
>
> My reason for wanting to change this for the plugin and not just
> symlink in place of documents is that I want to be able to create a
> second local storage location, on a different path, so that I can
> write certain file types to this different location.
>
> Any help with this would be appreciated.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Mark
>
> --
>
> Mark Allsopp
> Arkivum Limited
>
> Office  : +44 1249 405060
> web     : http://www.arkivum.com

Andrew D Bell
EPrints Services
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

+44 (0)23 8059 8814