[EP-tech] SSL enabled but links incorrect

Peculiar navigation behavior. After logging in, if I select any Menu item, such as:
Admin
Profile
Manage Records
I am logged out and prompted to login again.

SSL is enabled and works during login, but...
It seems that some links re not getting rewritten to https://, so that a logged in user clicks on a link, gets sent to a http:// page, then presumably the authentication cookie isn't valid because it expects a https:// location and the user is redirected to login, which in turns take him/her back to the https:// login page!

Thank  you.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Stephen Klein
http://libguides.gc.cuny.edu/profile/sklein
Digital Services Librarian
Room 2318
Mina Rees Library
CUNY Graduate Center
365 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10016-4309
sklein at gc.cuny.edu<mailto:sklein at gc.cuny.edu>
212 817 7074
"The purpose of technology is not to confuse the brain, but to serve the body." -- William S. Burroughs
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail P