[EP-tech] OAI2 harvesting into Primo

HI all,

Does anyone use Ex Libris Primo and harvest their EPrint repository into it?  We are hitting a problem where EL are trying to set up harvesting on our Repository.  They are having problems working out what texts are restricted or not.  I see that in the DC data that full_text_status is not displayed or rights.

Have you encountered this problem and do you have a solution to offer?

Many thanks,

Stewart

--

Stewart J Brownrigg

Learning & Research Development, Information Services, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NF, UK

+44(0)1227 823621