[EP-tech] Setting Storage Path for Local Storage

Hi There,

Firstly apologies if this is a bit of a newbie question and the answer is in the documentation.
I have googled and searched the docs, but as yet can't find anything that helps me out with this.

I'm currently trying to create a storage plugin, that is essentially writes files to a defined local storage location.

What I can't find is where the document path is set in the local plugin (or elsewhere) and how I can set this in any overridden methods in the new plugin.
For example, rather the writing to ARCHIVE_ID/documents , I'd like to write to ARCHIVE_ID/foo.

My reason for wanting to change this for the plugin and not just symlink in place of documents is that I want to be able to create a second local storage location, on a different path, so that I can write certain file types to this different location.

Many Thanks

Mark

--

Mark Allsopp