[EP-tech] REF Plugin query

Hi

We've recently upgraded to v1.3 of the REF2014 plugin and found that users that have publications selected for REF are unable to see the REF tab in the top menu.

In the previous version of the plugin they have been able to see their publications.

The users are of type "user" and don't have the "ref/select" role assigned to them as we have people assigned the "ref/select_champion" role who select the publications for them.

Assigning them the ref/select role allows them to see the tab but also edit their selections which is what we don't want

Is there a way to check if a user has selections and grant them access to just view them?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Lee

Lee Paton