[EP-tech] EPrints for Journals

Sir,
We are working on setting up a repository for our institution. As a part of
the project we want to make our institutional journal (Spectrum) available
according to the volumes it is published in. Every year a new journal is
published.
    So i would like to know how can we set the views such that the
navigation would be in this way :

   Spectrum --> year --> acticles ( in that particular year)
Also, following the instructions in a few documentations tried to search
for the views.xml file. But it is not available in
/usr/share/eprints3/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/lang/en/phrases/views.xml.
So coould you please help us resolve this.

Regards,
Abhigna B