[EP-tech] EPrints REST API documentation

Hi all,

I am trying to find some documentation on the REST API for EPrints and so
far, the only thing I can find is this.

REST

   - A "REST" style interface to objects, via /rest/eprint/23/title.txt,
   for example. This can also support "PUT" to alter fields!

Is there any better documentation out there? I am specifically interested
in whether I can get all publications from an author via the API, something
like /rest/author/family_name+first_name ?

I am already aware of the export via /cgi/exportview/creators.

Thanks a lot for your help in advnace.

Masud

--
Masud Khokhar