[EP-tech] RDF XML export query syntax

Dear all,

in the scope of a project about regional and global aquaculture publications, we are investigating the possibility of developing a form based search against  the AquaticCommons ePrints-based repository, generating queries such as:

http://aquaticcommons.org/cgi/search/simple/export_aquacomm_RDFXML.rdf?screen=Public::EPrintSearch&_action_export=1&output=RDFXML&exp=0|1|-date/creators_name/title|archive|-|q:_fulltext_/abstract/alter_title/corp_creators/creators_name/date/editors_name/id_number/isbn/issn/issuing_agency/keywords/projects/series/title:ALL:IN:aquaculture|-|eprint_status:eprint_status:ALL:EQ:archive|metadata_visibility:metadata_visibility:ALL:EX:show&n=&cache=803968

Where may we find documentation about the query syntax for retrieving results in RDF-XML from ePrints searches?

Thanks,
Francesco