[EP-tech] Request a copy from a fake address

Recently I started to receive systematically a request from a fake
address. I enclose an example Do you have a suggestion how to handle
this problem, besides simply ignoring it?

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)