[EP-tech] How to suppress certain eprint types from oai export?

Hi,

we have eprint types that we do not want to appear via oai. How to exclude them? Do we need to list all the other types we WANT in $c->{oai}{filters} in cfg.d/oai2.pl? Those would be the majority and we would need to keep in mind to add types to this list if we introduce some in the future.

I'd like to suggest, if there is no other solution already, to add negative counterparts für the existing matching operators "!in"/"not_in" for "in", "!ex"/"not_ex" for ex etc.

Cheers,
Florian

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)