[EP-tech] Re: A small issue in REF2014 Plugin v1.2.1

Dear Seb,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Without that field, I couldn’t edit the “Valid Until” field when creating a new benchmark. Then I couldn’t select that benchmark when generating a REF report because that benchmark is not in a valid period of time. Did I misunderstand something?

Best Wishes,

Jia

Jia Tian

Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079

T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London

Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE

www.kingston.ac.uk

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed

to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.