[EP-tech] Re: next weeks EPrints workshops

On 25/07/12 16:36, Tim Brody wrote:
On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 16:16 +0100, Ian Stuart wrote:
I know when & where they are, but I missed the announcement.... anyone
got any details on them?

(I've not seen anything on eprints.org either)

Hi Ian,

Plans are formulating here:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Bazaar_Edinburgh_2012

How does one get on the list of attendees?
(I'm hoping for 2, maybe 3 from here - at least initially)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.