[EP-tech] Re: IRStats, ChartDirector and license

Thank you.                 \ferz

Il 25/07/12 15.46, Tim Brody ha scritto:
ChartDirector will show a banner on any unlicensed sites.

We (EPrints) bought a distribution license for use with EPrints
installations. We can give this license key to individual sites, on the
understanding that you will *only* use ChartDirector with EPrints.

Otherwise, the future ("IRStats 2") EPrints will use an open source
library/Google charts.