From:        Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk>
To:        eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Date:        21/05/2012 02:55 PM
Subject:        [EP-tech] Re: [Urgent] transfer all data into new server
Sent by:        eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to_combine_or_migrate_servers

> That's really, really old. The wiki seems to contain 3 pages, all for
> eprints2 *sigh*
Just put a note at the top saying "Valid for EPrints 2"

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Moving_a_repository

> "Watch this space"
Make sure you note its valid for EPrints 3.3
(as we know, backward compatibility is not always an option)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.