[EP-tech] [Urgent] transfer all data into new server

Hello all...

I got really urgent matter..

Seem that my current server hdd reach its limit..

The mysqld service fail to run, then i remove some files and it started work...

I think its only temporary.

So i plan setup new server which i'll install latest version of eprints..(3.0.3 ---> 3.3.9)

Now the question, HOW TO I TRANSFER THE CURRENT DATA INTO THE NEW ONE?

Is there any tools provided or just transfer the archive folder into the new one??

Regards..