[EP-tech] Re: [Urgent] transfer all data into new server

I upgraded from 3.2.3 to 3.3.6 without problem. I built and configured my new server, then copied the documents over and imported the mysqldump file. I'm not sure about going from 3.0.3.

m.

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] on behalf of mohdizwan8733@salam.uitm.edu.my [mohdizwan8733@salam.uitm.edu.my]
Sent: 16 May 2012 10:10
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: [Urgent] transfer all data into new server

Ok...

Is it mean that i can just simply install the latest version then bring all the sql and the document to the new server or

Install the same version (current) then do the upgrade command..

See, i'm going from 3.0.3 to 3.3.9 which in the wiki got explain / manual to move 3.0 - 3.1 - 3.3 (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Upgrading_EPrints_3_versions )

Do i have to run upgrade several times or just can jump to the stable + current version>