[EP-tech] Re: Altering DajaObj/Eprint.pm behaviour without altering core code

Hmmmm does not appear to be playing:

in ~/archives/[ID]/cfg/cfg.d/irstats.pl I added
  # My replacement chartdirector_render (see end of file)
  *IRStats::Visualisation::Graph::Line::chartdirector_render =
\&my_chartdirector_render;

... and then

sub my_chartdirector_render
{
.... exactly the same routine, but without the title element
}

Not playing ball
(yes: saved both files, and restarted apache)

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: Open Access Repository Junction and OpenDepot.org

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.