[EP-tech] Re: math in the abstract

It worked well with  mathajax method as you can see here http://eprints.imtlucca.it/1177/ but I have some problems with the native single_render_value method, in the sense that it displays a blank huge img with only one symbol; maybe I missing something installed.

By the way, I think the only difference beetween both solutions is that  one is on behalf of the client the other is on behalf of the server.

Leonardo