EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Workflow Component:Multi layout and help issue

Hi Alan,

Yes, the switch from table, tr, th and td to divs would have been a change in an earlier version of 3.4 (probably 3.4.3) to improve Accessibility.  Using tables for layout is at best frowned upon by Accessibility checkers.  As tables are specifically intended for tabular data and if you are using them for layout the contents are typically markup rather than proper data.

Regards

David Newman