EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Workflow Component:Multi layout and help issue

Hi Alan,

This was a deliberate change in 3.4.5 to make the show/hide help icons easier to configure.  Do you have another lang/en/phrases/system.xml that overrides the one in lib?  The following are all new phrases added the lib phrases for 3.4.5:

<epp:phrase id="lib/session:hide_help_title">Hide help</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="lib/session:hide_help_alt">-</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="lib/session:hide_help_src">/style/images/minus.png</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="lib/session:show_help_title">Show help</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="lib/session:show_help_alt">+</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="lib/session:show_help_src">/style/images/help.png</epp:phrase>

Also, the render_row_with_help function in perl_lib/EPrints/Repository.pm was updated to use these over the lib/session:show_help and lib/session:hide_help phrases, which were also removed from lib/lang/en/phrases/system.xml. I am a little confused how you are missing both sets of phrases bit in different places.

Regards

David Newman