EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Admin menu display different from usually

I just installed eprints 3.4.4, but the appearance is like the attachment I attached. The menu display should be separated by a tab menu, in this installation all menu tabs appear the same.
This is the first time I have experienced this. Does anyone know why it looks like this? And is there a solution for this?

2024-01-21_080209.png

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung PW