[EP-tech] Reindex errors

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can lend me some knowledge. Crawling towards the end of my test repository server upgrade. Managed to import the MySQL database after some fussing about.

Doing a reindex of the eprint dataset. Got a few missing phrase errors which is quite helpful.

Got this one twice that I've no idea about:

 Internal Error: xref num 779 not found but needed, try to reconstruct<0a>

A quick Google suggests it's something to do with PDFs? Should I be worried?

This one has appeared a lot:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Data too long for column 'word' at row 1 at /opt/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 1283.

It looks as though the column "word" appears in:

document__rindex
eprint__rindex
request__rindex
saved_search__rindex
subject__rindex
user__rindex

In the eprint__rindex table the "word" column is varchar(128). I imagine if I change the length/type this error might go away. Is this the correct thing to do or is it a sign of something more serious?

As this is my Test server it's a dry run for the Live server upgrade and I don't want to just ignore errors. The Live upgrade will need to be a much quicker affair and have as few delays as possible.

Thanks,
James