Re: [EP-tech] IRstats2 "origin of downloads"

Hi David,

Thanks for that, but I do believe that we have those packages installed. We are running on Ubuntu 18.04 if that makes a difference.

Here is some output from apt:

 apt list | grep geoip-database

geoip-database/bionic,now 20180315-1 all [installed]

geoip-database-contrib/bionic 1.19 all

geoip-database-extra/bionic,now 20180315-1 all [installed,automatic]

 apt list | grep libgeo-ip-perl

      libgeo-ip-perl/bionic,now 1.51-1 amd64 [installed]

Tomasz