[EP-tech] IRstats2 "origin of downloads"

I’m trying to figure out why the “origin of downloads” country data has stopped working for our repository.

I see much of the old (pre-2022) data is still there, but starting in 2022, “origin of downloads” (the map visualization) contains no data.

Any idea as to what could be causing that or where to look for the issue?

It’s not just the visualization of the map, because that still works for “all” and earlier date ranges.

It looks like the country data is not there starting in 2022?

Tomasz