[EP-tech] Open Repositories 2023 Registration now Open

Open Repositories Conference 2023

Registration now open!

We are pleased to announce that registration for the 18th International Open Repositories Conference (OR2023) is now open. The conference will be held from 12-15 June 2023 at the Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West, close to Stellenbosch, South Africa.

The theme for the conference is Repositories unlocked for discovery and interoperability and will focus on the practices of the international repositories community to develop and implement the standards, frameworks, architectures, and methodologies for open repositories to serve as knowledge representation databases for the structured web of data.

Please register here

See more information about the draft programme and registration on the conference website.

Please note that accommodation at the conference venue is limited. Please make your reservation as early as possible if you wish to stay at the Lord Charles Hotel. See more about the accommodation options here.

We are looking forward to welcome you at the conference!

For the Host Organising Committee:

Ellen Tise, Mimi Seyffert-Wirth and Marié Roux

For the Open Repositories Steering Committee:

Claire Knowles and Torsten Reimer

Website and Social Media

Website: https://or2023.openrepositories.org/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenRepos