[EP-tech] {Suspected SPAM} RE: From URL/Capture from URL

Thank you, that worked perfectly.

Tomasz

From: David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: March 10, 2023 6:11 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk; Tomasz Neugebauer <Tomasz.Neugebauer@concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] From URL/Capture from URL

Attention This email originates from outside the concordia.ca domain. // Ce courriel provient de l'extérieur du domaine de concordia.ca

Hi Tomasz,

In a file in your archive's cfg/cfg.d/ directory (I would recommend plugins.pl) add:

$c->{plugins}{"Screen::EPrint::UploadMethod::URL"}{params}{disable} = 1;

Regards

David Newman